1. Choose to release worry, for worry is the most unproductive of all human activities.
worry encourages healing.
2. Choose to be fearless, for most of the things we fear never come to pass.
Being fearless encourages healing.
3. Choose to figure out how to cross bridges before you come to them.
Be pro-active in your healing.
Choose to face each problem as it comes.
Handle only one at a time.
Choose to go to bed without taking your problems with you. Remember, problems make very poor bedfellows.
Healing demands rest without worry.
6. Choose to eliminate borrowing other people's problems. When doing good deeds, work to help people help themselves.
Doing mitzvot aids in healing.
Choose to live in the present. The past is gone forever. The future is unknown. Focus on what's happening in your life at
Live in the here and now. This moment is all
8. Choose to learn something every day about what you can do to help heal yourself.
Learn about alternative and complementary ways
9. Choose to take a positive view of frustration.We can learn from what frustrates us. Use it
to become a better person by practicing calmness and self control.
Calmness and peace of mind assist in healing.
10.Choose to count your blessings everyday; never overlooking the small ones, for a lot of small blessings
add up to a big one.
This is the number one lesson in choosing to heal.
11. Choose to change your affirmations from future to present tense. "I am healing now, minute by minute, hour by
hour, day by day."
12. Choose to live without guilt. Guilt implies punishment. Healing
is impeded by guilt.
Ask forgiveness and be willing to forgive.
13. Choose to live
your life with joy.
An attitute of joy promotes healing.
14. Choose to open up all
of your senses and experience the moment.See, hear, feel, smell, taste,experience life! Use your senses to visualize your
Positive visualization promotes healing.
15. Choose to smile.
Smiling communicates a healing message
to your body, your heart and your soul.
Smile at least 100 times a day.
16. Choose to celebrate each
day. Thank God for your gift of life.
Ask God for the gift of healing and tell
17. Choose to plan special events. If you can't get out, imagine where you would like to be. Take
your mind there. Practice healing in your mind at the place where you are happiest.
Choose to be happy wherever you are and whatever your circumstances.
18. And most importantly,
Choose to continually practice these positive healing "choices".